If you are a published writer who would like to promote your novel, contact Yamina Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site does NOT conduct traditional book reviews.
For more information, go to the ABOUT page.
Submit a Guest Post
First of foremost, please be aware that this site is NOT a book review blog. It is a place where authors and literary professionals can share a post that provides helpful publishing/craft information for fellow writers. You are here to help inspire the writing community, and in return, you will benefit.
That being said, I hope you will come aboard and guest-post here at Yaminatoday.com.
Currently, this site gets 10,000 visitors a month, and averages 100,000 hits per month.
Guest posts are what drive this site and drives traffic back to your site.
If you want to contribute, read the guidelines below and then send me an email at email@example.com.
- Your post or article must be your own original work and not duplicated from another site (unless you have written permission from that site to do so…)
- You must be a published writer or a professional in the literary field (i.e. a teacher, a fellow litblogger, a publisher, etc.)
- The post should give a tip for fellow writers. Even if you are promoting your book, it should not be promoted in an obvious way. You are here to help inspire the writing community, and in return, you will benefit.
- You should edit your submission for correct spelling and grammar.
- If a submitted article does not add value for the readers, it will not be published.
- I will accept your article as a Word attachment only.
- Please include a Url link to your website or blog, a nice picture of yourself and a brief writer’s friendly bio along with your submission.
FURTHER GUIDELINES TO CONSIDER IN TERMS OF CONTENT…
- This blog site is not a literary review site.
- No “N” word rhetoric is allowed by anyone at Yaminatoday, be it in blogs or discussion boards. Any authors whose books have this word in it (except in cases where a book is reflecting a time when the word was used negatively, and not in the “hey,man” way it is modernly used), may NOT promote or sell such writings on this site.
- No images or text that are pornographic, hate-themed, gratuitously violent, sexually explicit, may be promoted or uploaded on this site or on the discussion boards.
- While the founder of this site is a Christian, non-christian authors are more than welcome to contribute content and opinions to this site in literary matters. However, such authors may not promote, post or sell books that are anti-Christian in nature.
- Authors who contend that they are Christians, may not promote or sell their works on this site if said “writings” contain profanity of any kind, or if said writings violate the above rules.